Coral is everywhere this Spring, showing up in our makeup palettes, jewelry, handbags, clothing and even home decor, This season’s most popular hue comes in various shades of mixtures of pink, orange and red. Add a pop of coral with either a handbag, a statement necklace or pair of fabulous pumps to liven up you style. However, mixing coral with colors that compliments each other makes for some very fun and fabulous looks for Spring. Here are some of my favorites cool coral combinations.
- Combining coral with turquoise or teal makes the perfect blend and adds instant energy to your ensemble. These two colors look mesmerizing when paired together
- I love the fresh and natural look of Laura Mercier ‘Lingerie’ Eye & Cheek Palette paired with Dollface lipstick.
- Definitely over my budget, but what a delicious piece of arm candy!
- Step out in these Stuart Weitzman charmers. The braided design and 4.5″ heel are very stylish!
- Own Something Leopard Print!
- Remembering Our Fallen Heroes
- Olympics Rings – Go for the Gold!
- July Birthday Bellas
- Happy Fierce Friday!
- Happy 4th of July!
- Winning Wednesday – Enter to Win!
- Happy Flag Day – Celebrate Red, White and You!
- Hot Summer Accessories
- Were you born in the Joyous Month of June?
Reasons To Celebrate