Happy Birthday and everyone celebrating during the month of June. As you know, June is known for the large number of marriages that occur over the course of the month. According to one etymology, June is named after Juno (Hera). Juno was the goddess of marriage and a married couple’s household, so some consider it good luck to be married in this month.
June’s birthstone is the beautiful pearl, the Moostone and the Alexandrite, which means health and longevity.
June’s flower is the fragrant honeysuckle and the lovely rose. The rose is truly the queen of flowers.
Which famous person do you share a birthday with? Check it here – http://ow.ly/boRUW
- Own Something Leopard Print!
- Remembering Our Fallen Heroes
- Olympics Rings – Go for the Gold!
- July Birthday Bellas
- Happy Fierce Friday!
- Happy 4th of July!
- Winning Wednesday – Enter to Win!
- Happy Flag Day – Celebrate Red, White and You!
- Hot Summer Accessories
- Were you born in the Joyous Month of June?
Reasons To Celebrate